Damage Caused by Water in Baton Rouge
Flood damage can pack a punch to your business. Severe flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even minor damage could hurt a business’s reputation. The quicker you remedy flood damage in your commercial property, the sooner you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Baton Rouge, LA area.
Reasons for Water Damage:
There are a few ways your commercial property can fall victim to flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators have all been known to flood. More artificial reasons for water damage consist of septic and sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing toilets. These issues might begin small. However, the water damage can travel around your business and generate more damage from mold colonies.
Water damage may come from Mother Nature as well. Heavy rains or storm might harm your commercial property alone. These causes can have a worse result any commercial property near a stream that overflows during these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Our service masters have years of experience clearing leaks and other types of water damage from buildings in the Baton Rouge, LA area. Our team offers our services to any commercial property affected by water damage.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like linens
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and work quickly. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We’re experienced – After half a century in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Baton Rouge Paul Davis franchise today!