Baton Rouge Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. The roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you develop a beautiful space that matches your lifestyle.
Paul Davis has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for your project. For any Baton Rouge kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They’ll then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for your project. We will use the most effective processes to do the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other upgrades you’ve always wanted. It will also likely increase the equity of your home.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important features. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help determine the right choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and call us for free consultation on your kitchen remodel. By talking about the items listed above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.