Baton Rouge, LA, Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you design a beautiful kitchen that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We’ll make sure that your project gets the care and attention that it deserves. If you’re ready to revamp your Baton Rouge kitchen, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be created. By choosing us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and procedures for your kitchen remodeling project.
The product of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks great, but is also more functional. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. You’ll also see the overall value of your home escalate.
Creating a beautiful kitchen requires several important items. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how big your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us show you several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra pizzazz.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Baton Rouge to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. By discussing the items above, we’ll help you create your perfect kitchen.