Baton Rouge Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs.
The Paul Davis brand has built a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work. We are committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. Contact us for Baton Rouge kitchen remodels projects of any size.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They’ll then work with you to design a blueprint and time table for the remodel. We will utilize the most effective processes to do the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks like new, but is also very functional. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, now is the right time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. This is also an excellent way to improve the overall value of your home.
There are many important items required to develop the ideal kitchen. Get your creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Improve the appearance of your home’s kitchen through quartz, glass, laminate, and wood. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Another item you can try is installing a new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Call Paul Davis of Baton Rouge to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. We will discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your perfect kitchen.