Baton Rouge Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Baton Rouge can restore these items and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important possessions that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.