Baton Rouge Paul Davis Commercial Service
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your company and stop production for months after. When business owners consider fire damage, they usually focus on the fire itself however ash and smoke may stick around the area years after. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and harm your business’ brand
The professionals from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Baton Rouge area.
- Assistance comes promptly and is available any time
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional equipment designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant portion of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Serving Baton Rouge
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the task effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, we will help with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.