Disaster Planning in Baton Rouge
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Baton Rouge. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.