At Paul Davis, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our customer’s health and safety is at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
All of our Paul Davis professionals are following preventative safety measures:
- Cleaning our hands often, 20 seconds with soap.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- Upon request from the customer, we will wear a face mask upon entering the property.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.