High Quality Fire Damage Service
We all know how damaging fire can be in a house. However, there are many elements of fire, such as smoke and soot, that are just as detrimental. Smoke odor can overwhelm your home and possessions, while smoke soot can seriously damage walls. Fires can damage both to your house and your family.
When your cherished possessions are damaged, it can be disheartening. Paul Davis understands. That’s why as fire repair technicians, we’re here to help you restore your damaged possessions. At Paul Davis, every one of our franchises offers 24/7 emergency smoke repair services. The sooner you contact us, the better- we’ll be able to lessen costly fire and smoke damages to your building.
How Can I Clean Up Fire Damage?
Your home can receive serious soot or smoke damage without a major fire breaking out. Closed fireplace flues and smaller kitchen fires can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t act quickly. Unless you address the problem immediately, smoke will soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can move fast and cleanup any smoke damage:
- Shut off your air conditioning so smoke won’t spread.
- Put large fans by open doors and windows to suck out the smokey air.
- Vacuum up ash and soot by holding the nozzle right above the soot- pressing down could create unwanted stains.
- Wipe down hard surfaces with a rag.
- Use a dry sponge to wipe away soot from ceilings and walls and get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Deep wash or dry clean any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize carpets and window coverings.
Our Smoke Restoration Process
If your home has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the professionals take care of it. Paul Davis offers a variety of smoke remediation services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Why You Can Trust Paul Davis
If your home has been ravaged by soot and smoke damage, turn to the experts from Paul Davis. You‘ll finally get your home back after we’re done with our fire remediation services. Our professionals are specialized in effective using productive equipment for our smoke repair cleaning methods. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and lower smoke damage removal costs. We want you to return to your everyday schedule immediately. Call the smoke damage restoration and smoke cleanup professionals from Paul Davis at 888-473-7669. You’ll get connected to the franchise closest to you.