Detecting Pipe Bursts
No matter where you live, your business or home could receive major water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages to your home. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will analyze and repair the damage.
Detecting Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are needed for everday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water can cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage effeciently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smartCheck your house regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then address it yourself as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.