How to Look for Water Leaks
No matter where your building is located, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your building is to call the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will address, asses and fix the problem.
The Common Causes of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can often cause more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major damages. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage effeciently. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.