Hammond Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis in Hammond is the leader in the restoration industry for repairing valuables such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you take on the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.