Flood & Water Damage Mitigation Experts
If your property has been afflicted by water, it’s important to hire proficient professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always ready to respond to your situation at any time.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Please let us know if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge will get back to you within half an hour and reach your home within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge
- Talk to Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – We want to understand your problem before treating it, so we conduct a thorough assessment to find the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We have powerful vacuums and pumps to take the water. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can clean up the water.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but severe scenarios may require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Still water can cause discoloration and disfigurement in the surfaces it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge applies special tools and techniques to eliminate smells, stains and other damage left from the flood.
- Returning to Normal – Whether the damage was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge restoration team will bring your home or business back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Start?
- Appliance leak
- Poor plumbing
- Ventilation leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific practices and precise equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some explicit measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Baton Rouge today find out what you can do and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.