Damage Caused by Water in Baton Rouge
Has your organization fallen victim to water damage recently? Whether it is a growing pool coming from the ceiling or a completely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to help. We provide water damage restoration to companies or businesses properties around the Baton Rouge, LA area.
Causes of Water Damage:
Water damage in business buildings occurs from several ways. Issues like these might start out small. Whether caused by poor sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can add to severe water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you operate, water damage has potential to be a serious problem for your office. If neglected, it could make your building prone to future damage in the form of mildew.
Flooding in office properties may also originate from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Baton Rouge may result in water damage for residential or commercial property holders. Similar to indoor leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes can encourage mildew growth if neglected.
What We Can Do
Whether your business in Baton Rouge has sustained severe damage or only has a few leaks to address, Paul Davis provides repair and restoration services to fix the issue. We can dry clothes in addition to structural areas like furniture. See how we can help for your property today!
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as books
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff reply and act on time Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your business in around three days.
- We’re professional – After five decades of service and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Baton Rouge Paul Davis franchise today!